Wednesday 14 March 2012

DESIRED! All-white-kitchen style

I absolutely love all of them. Is a secret fantasy that I would one day have a villa for nice vacations, be it at seaside or at the mountains. That house would have A LOT of white accents. The images below remain my inspiration, in case I win the lottery!!!

I love the unmatching chairs with their rustic feel.
This is dreamy, if I had this kitchen I would always buy fresh white flowers for the island.
This one is very traditional, but the chair pillows gives it such a warm feeling. Wouldn't you love to have a late Sunday brunch in this space?
This unconventional, yet simple choice has so many beautiful details: the tall stools (made rustic again), the small mobile island, the beatiful fridge and big bench for all your friends.  Everything is well-chosen, but is not over the top: the wall-art, chalboard and simple clock.
 Surse imagini: sweeterhomes, homeinteriordesignthemes, housebeatiful
In this last photo, everything looks so steady and put-together. I appreciate the beatiful walls with the brick/stone trend that is so popular these days.


Stay inspired,
Ellya

No comments:

Post a Comment